Wednesday, April 23, 2008

What a person grows up on is always cool

There are many things in life that I will always love: Metal lunch boxes, Night Rider, the word "rad", The original Sony Walkman for cassette tapes, The original Mazda RX-7, the Lamborghini countach, Star Wars (the originals), a time when you had to get the chicken pox to be immune to them, and all of U2's albums up to the Joshua Tree album...and the Muppets.

I used to sit in a little kiddie rocking chair in front of the TV to watch the muppets in the first few years of the 1980s. I would become so taken with the show that I would confuse my snacks with my drink and reach into my cup of milk for some tasty treat. I have always loved the muppets and probably always will. That is why, I am so excited about a recent joint project put together by the Muppets and Weezer.

Check it out!



Oh man...I just stuck my hand into my tea and tried to drink some trail mix.

Until next time...gsm

1 comment:

Duck said...

haha! i liked the video!